Friday, December 12, 2008

Great deals on refurbed hi-def TVs at Tiger

I'm a big fan of Tiger Direct.

Over the years they've been my main source for bare-bones and complete PCs, components for PCs, monitors and printers, and a bunch of ready-to-use desktops and laptops. Their regular prices are very good, but I've often taken advantage of their big bargains on refurbished equipment for my office.

Yesterday I ordered a refurbished flatscreen Vizio HDTV for a guest room, to replace one of the last CRT TVs in the house. They have a variety of sizes and other brands include Toshiba, Samsung, JVC and Sharp. There are also discounts on wall mounts, Blu-ray players, cables and remotes.

I've never regretted buying refurbished electronic products, and I assume this TV will be just about perfect. It was probably returned to Costco or Sam's Club by someone who was too stupid to realize he needed an HDTV signal to see hi-def.

Shipping charges are reasonable. You probably won't have to pay sales tax. And with a Tiger credit card, you can pay over a few months with no interest.

Quanities are limited. Act fact. You can get delivery before Chanukah. CLICK

No comments: